Thursday, February 14, 2013


               If you have been keeping up to ate on the Academy Awards, they you probably know the list of nominees for Best Picture. In case you don't know the list, well, here it is: The Nominees for Best Picture for the 2013 Academy Awards are posted in the link below titled "Academy Award Nominations (All Categories)" and for this weeks post, I will be discussing what I movie I think well deserves the award and I have to say, It's the hardest decision as all the movies are really good. The movie i think will win is Lincoln.

             Why do I think Lincoln is going to win? Well not because I favor Spielberg over any other director (not meant in a bad way, he's a Fantastic Director) but because the film overall has this sort of vibe to it that really somehow appeals to my pallet. There is something about it that really gives me the feeling that I am watching something with great quality and attention to detail or maybe the fantastic Acting by Day-Lewis or the Outstanding Production team of Steven Spielberg and Kathleen Kennedy. Maybe its all but for today it the amazing production team and how the successfully worked together to make such a fantastic film and do what producers do best. I feel like working as a pair, they both got double the work done for half the time leaving Spielberg to direct the film as much as he could and to the best of his ability.



Academy Award Nominations (All Categories) 

 Lincoln Trailer HD

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I have not yet watched Lincoln, although I really wish to.
    I will not deny the fact that Spielberg is one of the most amazing directors the film world has ever known, yet I have to say that I believe Argo will win. Argo has continuously been winning all the awards it has been nominated for which strongly suggests what is going to take place at the Oscars.
    Either way, both movies play tribute to American history so in that regard, they are winners.

    ReplyDelete