Friday, May 17, 2013

Hello Everybody and a pleasant (insert time of day) where ever you may be...

     Hello Everybody and a pleasant (insert time of day) where ever you may be, this is another post on Filmmaking Adventures with your host......Oh what the heck, I've been working on a 3-camera set up show with some friends and I was in the broadcasting mood and I thought I'd share that with you all. By the way, the insert at the beginning is the line that Dodger legend, Hall of Fame Broadcaster Vin Scully says at the start of each dodger broadcast. He is such a vocal inspiration to me, what a wonderful job he does.

     Anyways, my group and I will be setting up the light for shooting my final project in high school next week, I'll make sure to keep you guys posted on that, and shortly after we will roll the first seconds of tape, hope all goes well since its the first broadcast project that I do. I know it will be fun because in the past week my teacher has been helping us through understanding the whole system and hot to talk like a broadcaster like the ones on the sets of news like Studio 11 LA or Noticiero Univision just to name a few. Although its not hard, for some its complicated. It may seem easy to me because its in my blood, my moms side of the family they are all in the industry both TV and Film. Anyways before I go off on a tangent, please forgive me for not posting this on time, my internet was acting up lately but nothing a rock to the router can fix. Well thats a wrap folks and catch me again here next week and here I leave you with a piece form the Close Encounters of the Third Kind score titled "The Visitors / "Bye" / End Titles: The Special Edition" its an emotional piece too!





1 comment:

  1. In response to the video, I present you this!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ywgXnFW4sU&list=PLCB640F5C218E176A
    please watch

    ReplyDelete