Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Preparing to Shoot!



     Well, its been a few days since I was assigned a job to a group and now, I have been working on a shot list which has really bugged the hell out of me due to the length of the script, but I've managed to handle it. Not we are getting ready to start shooting and tomorrow Wednesday we will roll film for the first time this production.

     I am very excited to be able to shoot especially because I will be using a DSLR for the first time ever. The model of the camera is the Canon EOS Rebel T3i or 600D if you are in Europe. I'm mostly a Nikon (Ni-Kon, not Nai-kon there's no "A" in Nikon) guy but I want to see what this camera can deliver. I have been experimenting with the camera on my leisure time during lunch time and it has been a different experience as opposed to shooting on a point and shoot. I can now do what I love the most is manual focus. Theres one thing I look for in a camera and that is Manual focus. This camera is also loaded with different set of features like Tilt-Shift or Miniature faking effect which is a really neat and creative feature. Anywho, I'm really happy that I get to shoot on a DSLR, even if it's not a Nikon, its still an amazing camera. I also love the vari-angle screen or what I like to call the "Tilty-Flippy Screen" Ill be putting up some sample pictures pretty soon too so stay tuned!

The Canon EOS Rebel T3i or 600D

No comments:

Post a Comment