Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pitching Stories / Experimenting with GarageBand



     So today, Monday April 2nd, the class pitched their stories to the rest of the class. Some of the stories, I have to admit were pretty good but the one I really want to get the opportunity to shoot is Jeanette's. The reason why I want to do it is because when her group played out the scene, I actually visualized what was going on, I also got a hint of the music that might be playing during the scene. The reason I said might was because this picture isn't in production yet, YET! I feel that with the right crew and the right cast, this picture might become something and it might have a good future, in the mean time, lets hope that this film gets the go ahead. It would be a great pleasure to shoot this picture and even make the music for it.

     I Lately have been experimenting with GarageBand. Still no celeste or Theremin, and the cathedral organ sample is really an O.K sample but any who I hope I find the making of music on Garageband really simple really quick because I want to score a few tracks for a movie by the time graduation comes around. I have made a track using a synth variation with the main track being composed of an electric piano with slight modulation which gives it an echo-y sound to it. It also makes the instrument sound like it bounces from left speaker to right which is pretty cool. The Electronic piano is a really cool instrument as well as the Piano on Stage. Maybe ill do  2 tracks sporting both instruments on Solo with no other instruments to back the main ones up.

No comments:

Post a Comment